Let’s Face it; A trip to a Disney resort or park can be amazingly expensive. Between hotel, airfare, Disney World/ Disneyland park admission and food, you can expect to spend thousands on your trip.
Thankfully, there are a number of ways to save money and not sacrifice on the magic.
Here is a quick rundown of the Disney vacation deals and discounts I have been able to dig up. I will be updating this list as close to monthly as possible. As always, if you know of more, please let me know!
Disney Vacation Deals and Discounts
- 4-night, 4-day suite and theme park ticket package valid for a stay in a suite at a select Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel for less than $500 per day for a family of 4 (Expires 12/16-12/26/16, depending on hotel)
- US Military Discount: receive admission on any 4 days for just $196 plus tax, from January 3 through March 19, 2016 and April 2 through December 19, 2016 (Expires 12/16/16)
- US Military Discount: Special rates at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for stays most nights from January 3 through December 19, 2016. Offer not valid March 20 through April 1, 2016 (Expires 12/19/16)
- Save up to 25% on resort stays for vacations taking place January 1-April 8, 2017. (Savings depends on resort selected) (Expires 12/21/16)
- Save up to $500 on a 5-night, 6-day trip on travel dates between January 1-March 7, 2017. This package includes theme park tickets, a resort stay, and a dining plan for a family of four (Expires 12/21/16)
- 4-Night/4-Day Vacation Packages for a Family of 4 at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort—Starting at $1,896 (Expires 12/21/16)
- 3-Night/2-Day Vacation Package—Starting at $1,032 for a Family of 3 at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (Expires 12/21/16)
- Details on Disney’s US Military Discounts for 2017 can be found here.
Note: All Disney vacation deals are subject to change without Disney’s notification and actual offers and their details may differ from when I originally added them to this post. Please be sure to click through and check all the details of the deal you are considering to be sure it matches your trip plans. In other words, I do my best to keep this up to date, but I can’t guarantee anything.