A little while back, Disney started to offer mobile ordering at select Animal Kingdom restaurants (Satu’li Canteen and Pizzafari) which allowed patrons to use the My Disney Experience mobile app to order and pay for their food in advance and then be notified when it is ready.
At the time, it was pretty clear that this was more a pilot program than a special treat. Well, it looks like the pilot was a success because it was announced this week that they will be expanding the option to five Magic Kingdom quick service restaurants as well as a number of Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs restaurants this summer.
Here are the five Magic Kingdom restaurants that will be getting mobile ordering this summer:
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Columbia Harbour House
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Pinocchio Village Haus
and here are the other restaurants that also now offer mobile ordering:
- Restaurantosaurus (Animal Kingdom)
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Animal Kingdom)
- Satu’li Canteen (Animal Kingdom)
- Pizzafari (Animal Kingdom)
- D-Luxe Burger (Disney Springs)
- Liberty Inn (Epcot)
- Electric Umbrella (Epcot)
Here is a quick educational video that explains how Disney mobile ordering works:
More information about Disney World’s mobile ordering system can be found here.