2020 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages are now officially available. It’s time to start booking those trips!
Great news Disney fans!!! Vacation packages for 2020 dates are now available. If you are a regular Disney News reader, you know Disney World is in the middle of a transformation, with a number of major new attractions opening during 2020. Some of the amazing new things you will want to see next year include:
- The amazing new Ratatouille ride in Epcot (est April 2020 open)
- The new Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway ride (est open February 2020)
- Two new restaurants in Epcot- a Space-themed restaurant and a new restaurant in the Japan Pavilion (both open later in 2019)
- The new Disney Riviera Resort (est open December 2019)
- A dramatically expanded Coronado Springs Resort
- The new Epcot Forever nighttime show replacing Illuminations (begins Oct 2019)
- The new Disney Skyliner gondola transportation system; (est open Fall 2019)
- and of course, Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge (Star Wars Land), which is slated to open in August 2019.
There will, no doubt, be other surprises that will pop up along the way.
If you are considering a trip, I’d strongly recommend chatting with a certified Disney Travel Agent, who can help you plan your customized dream vacation. Planning a Disney vacation can be a beast. It is a complicated, confusing and overwhelming process. No matter if this is your first Disney vacation or your 20th, a certified DTA can help you maximize your vacation enjoyment with little effort on your part.
and the best part: a DTA’s services are 100% free!
To get your free no-obligation Disney vacation quote, please fill out the brief form below to contact Kristy at Love the Mouse Travel. Kristy is a certified Disney Travel Agent and vacation planning expert who can help you build that perfect Disney trip (Disclaimer: in addition to being an excellent DTA, Kristy is also my wife, so yes, I am a bit biased, but really, she is great!). Kristy has planned countless vacations, including all of our family’s 20+ trips and her vacationers love working with her. Her services are free to her clients, so fill out the brief form below today to see what options are available to you.
Here’s to a fun and memorable 2020. See you all in the parks!
Note: In case it is not abundantly obvious, because I am recommending my wife, I stand to benefit financially from you using her services. Her fees, as well as her employer’s are paid by Disney and do not cost you anything extra. Seriously, it is an awesome opportunity to get the most out of your trip and I highly recommend it!