Set for release on June 17th, “Finding Dory” apparently will have a number of new characters with some Hollywood heavyweights playing them including Ed O’Neill and Diane Keaton.
Here is a quick intro to the newest “Finding Dory” cast members and the characters they will be voicing. Of course, this is in addition to a number of the characters we know and love from “Finding Nemo.”
- Hank (Ed O’Neill): an octopus with only seven tentacles
- Jenny (Diane Keaton) and Charlie (Eugene Levy): Dory’s parents
- Destiny (Kaitlin Olson): a whale shark who is a clumsy swimmer
- Bailey (Ty Burrell): a beluga whale
- Fluke (Idris Elba) and Rudder (Dominic West): two lazy sea lions
- Becky (Torbin Bullock): an offbeat loon