The Disney Channel’s musical tween drama formula has yet another victory as we are finding out the debut of Disney’s Zombies was a resounding success Friday night.
According to Deadline, the Zombies debut attracted 1.14 million viewers, beating Winter Olympic coverage in the target demo on Friday night. In total, Zombies was watched by 10.3 million viewers over the eight times it was aired Friday-Monday. Not too bad.
More info about the Zombies debut and a little historical context can be found in this Deadline article.
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020