20,000 Leagues Under the Sea | Extinct Disney World Attractions
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Description:
Based on the Disney film of the same name, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Submarine Voyage was a partially submerged ride in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. It ran from the parks opening in 1971 through 1994 when it was replaced by Ariel’s Grotto. Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride now occupies the space.
Ride Experience Video:
Here’s a look at the ride experience from back in the day..
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Captain Nemo (20000 Leagues Under The Sea)
- Defunctland resurrected an extinct Disney ride using VR, January 9, 2021
- Walt Disney World Abandoned One of its Most Popular Rides. This is Why., October 13, 2015
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea History Is Celebrated at New Fantasyland Event, October 25, 2012
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea History Is Celebrated at New Fantasyland Event,
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources