California Grill (Disney World)
California Grill Description:
California Grill is a restaurant at the Contemporary Resort in Walt Disney World.
Experience the flavors of the Pacific Coast at this award-winning restaurant.
Via private elevator, ascend to the 15th floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort, where you’ll discover exquisite panoramic views of the shimmering lagoon, Floridian woodland and Cinderella Castle. Inside, enjoy the vibrant sights and sounds of the lively onstage kitchen, where chefs combine global flavors in deliciously inventive new ways.
Californian cuisine celebrates fresh, seasonal ingredients and the international, melting-pot culture of the Golden State. Changing seasonally, the menu may include such specialties as handmade Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli, Atlantic Yellowfin Tuna and Oak-fired Choice Angus Filet of Beef.
Delight in mouthwatering sushi, as well as flavorful brick oven-fired flatbreads. Then, polish off a perfect meal with decadent desserts like Warm Valrhona Chocolate Cake and Blueberry Cheesecake.
To complement their entrées, Guests 21 years of age and up can select from over 300 hand-picked wines—most of which are from California. Over 50 are available by the glass, and sommeliers are on hand to offer pairing suggestions. (source)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020