Citricos (Disney World)
Citricos is a restaurant at the Grand Floridian Resort in Walt Disney World.
Savor vibrant Mediterranean-style dishes in this lively, inviting restaurant.
Wrought-iron railings resemble vineyard grapevines, while Old World furnishings and mosaic-tiled floors contribute to the warm décor. Some tables look out onto the manicured courtyard of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, while others let you peek into the bustling onstage kitchen.
Fresh, seasonal ingredients influence the oft-changing menu. Begin your meal with crispy risotto, sautéed shrimp or the Cítricos crab salad. Then, delight in mouthwatering specialties like scallop risotto, quinoa and provençale ratatouille, or oak-grilled filet of beef.
For a sweet ending, indulge in such decadent desserts as warm chocolate-banana torte, cheesecake and tropical fruit crème brûlée.
Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit. (source)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020