Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House (Disney World)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House Description:
At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, xperience your own African safari adventure! This Resort hotel’s horseshoe-curved design, inspired by the traditional African kraal, provides spectacular views of 4 lush savannas, where over 200 hoofed animals and birds freely roam. Enjoy the comforts of home in our spacious Studios and multi-bedroom Villas—and indulge in Club Level service for added luxury!
Delight in over 30 species of African wildlife, including zebras, giraffes, gazelles, kudu and flamingos. Identify each species with a Wildlife Field Guide (available from the Lobby Concierge), and learn more about African animals and ecosystems in fun programs led by Animal Specialists.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Boma – Flavors of Africa
- The Mara
- Maji Pool Bar
- Uzima Springs Pool Bar
- Cape Town Lounge and Wine Bar
- Victoria Falls Lounge
2901 Osceola Parkway
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8410
Fun Facts and Statistics:
- The resort has one of the biggest collections of African art in the world.
- The Igbo Ijele mask in the resort’s lobby is 16 feet tall.
- The savanna outside the resort is 43 acres and contains 30 species of animals.
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020