Disney’s Magic Bake-Off (Disney+ Show)
Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney+ show Disney’s Magic Bake-Off including casting, reviews, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Disney’s Magic Bake-Off Details:
Disney Channel and modern media company Tastemade team up to present “Disney’s Magic Bake-Off,” a one-hour unscripted competitive series for kids 6-14 combining the wonder of baking with the ingenuity of young pastry chefs. Multitalented stars Dara Reneé and Issac Ryan Brown co-host this series where imagination rules and teamwork triumphs as three teams of two race against the clock to create the most extraordinary cakes inspired by the magic of Disney.
Co-hosts Reneé and Brown with Disneyland Resort pastry chef Graciela Gomez, who serves as baking judge, guide the kid bakers through fun challenges and unexpected twists, all designed to elevate the contestants’ baking abilities, techniques and creativity to new culinary heights. Each episode will declare a winning team to be named Disney Baking Champion. The winning recipe will become a featured Tastemade video available on Disney Channel and Tastemade social media platforms.
- Co-Hosts: Issac Ryan Brown and Dara Renee
- Judge: Graciela “Gracie” Gomez
- Executive Producers: Emily Mraz, Joey Lucas and Molly O’Rourke
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources