Disney’s Pop Century Resort (Disney World)
Disney’s Pop Century Resort Description:
Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again. From yo-yos and Play-Doh® to Rubik’s Cube® and rollerblades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort Restaurants:
Disney’s Pop Century Resort Address:
1050 Century Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8433
Fun Facts and Statistics:
Plans for Pop Century originally called for a resort double its current size, but plans were scaled back due to the decline in tourism in the early 2000’s.
The two halves were going to be split into the ‘Legendary Years’ and the ‘Classic Years.’ Only the Classic Years were built.
Disney ended up building the Art of Animation Resort on the second half of the Pop Century property in 2012.
Number of guest rooms: 2,880 rooms
- New Menus and Updates at Disney World Value Resorts
- Photos – Newly Refurbished Rooms at Disney’s Pop Century
- The Disney World Skyliner Gondola System | A Complete Guide
- Important Dates in Disney History | Disney Resources
- Dole Whips at Disney World: Everything You Need to Know
- Walt Disney World Maps (2019) | Disney World Resources