Disney’s Port Orleans Resort French Quarter (Disney World)
Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney’s Port Orleans Resort French Quarter at Walt Disney World including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort French Quarter Description:
Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans’s historic French Quarter at this Moderate Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively. Then stroll along the lushly landscaped Sassagoula River to Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, where the bayou beckons, as do Cajun and Creole specialties. (source)
2201 Orleans Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8424
Fun Facts and Statistics:
Number of guest rooms: 1,008 rooms
This hotel was originally just called Disney’s Port Orleans Resort until 2001.
- Port Orleans French Quarter Officially reopens today at Walt Disney World, October 28, 2021
- Jazzing up Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter with a New Sound and a Taste of the ‘Big Easy’, September 21, 2019
- Book New Pirate & Mermaid Experiences at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, March 10, 2019
- Refurbished Rooms at Port Orleans French Quarter, July 26, 2018
- Mickey-Shaped Beignets Now Available At Disney World, July 15, 2018
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources