Doogie Kamealoha MD (Disney+ Show)
Doogie Kamealoha MD Details:
Doogie Kamealoha MD is the highly-anticipated reboot of the 1980’s ABC television seris Doogie Howser, MD.
Set in modern-day Hawaii, the 10-episode comedy follows Lahela “Doogie” Kameāloha, a mixed race 16-year-old girl, juggling a budding medical career and life as a teenager. Guiding Lahela (and also complicating things) is her family, including her spit-fire Irish mother who’s also her supervisor at the hospital, and her Hawaiian “Local Boy” father struggling to accept that his daughter is no longer his little girl.
Doogie Kamealoha MD Cast:
- Lahela “Doogie” Kameāloha: Peyton Elizabeth Lee
- Dr. Clara Hannon: Kathleen Rose Perkins
- Charles: Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman
- Benny Kameāloha: Jason Scott Lee
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares His Thoughts on the ‘Doogie Howser, M.D.’ Reboot for Disney+, February 22, 2021
- ‘Doogie Howser’ Reboot at Disney Plus Casts Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman, January 16, 2021
- Kathleen Rose Perkins to Star Opposite Peyton Elizabeth Lee in Disney+’s Doogie Kameāloha, M.D.,
- ‘Doogie Howser’ Reboot at Disney Plus Casts ‘Andi Mack’ Star Peyton Elizabeth Lee in Lead Role, January 15, 2021
- Disney+ Orders ‘Doogie Howser’ Reboot Series, September 12, 2020