Festival of Fantasy Parade (Disney World)
Celebrate the spirit of Disney as Magic Kingdom park comes alive with music and dance during a tribute to the tales of Fantasyland.
Celebrate the stories you love with a magical mix of floats, costumes and original music.
Paying homage to the unbridled magic and vivid pageantry of Fantasyland and its many inhabitants, the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade is a thrilling sight-and-sound spectacular that winds its way through the streets of Magic Kingdom park each afternoon.
Be a part of this grand gala, which includes spectacular, state-of-the-art floats starring Characters from some of your favorite Disney stories, plus colorfully costumed performers on stilts, pendulums and swings.
During the fantastical procession, be on the look-out for:
- A garden of Disney Princesses, starring Cinderella, Belle, Tiana, Elsa and Anna
- Flynn Rider and Rapunzel from Tangled sailing in an ornate longship in search of another “best day ever”
- An under-the-sea jubilee starring Ariel, Sebastian and an enchanted ocean ensemble from The Little Mermaid atop a sparkling music box
- Peter and Wendy from Peter Pan soaring through the sky aboard a pirate galleon pursued by Captain Hook, Mr. Smee and Tick-Tock the Crocodile
- Merida from Brave and her triplet “bear” brothers atop an enormous bagpipe, accompanied by a troupe of Scottish dancers
- Maleficent as a fire-breathing, clockwork dragon wrapped in battle with Prince Phillip and his mighty Sword of Truth
- High-flying fun with Mickey and Minnie in a giant hot-air balloon, plus a cavalcade of beloved Disney Characters from Pinocchio to Snow White
It’s a dazzling sight unlike anything you’ve even seen or heard, and a festival of fun for everyone!