Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure | Extinct Disney World Attractions
Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios’ extinct Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure attraction including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure
The Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure was a playground area located in the Streets of America section of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It’s overlay was based on the 1989 Disney film Honey I Shrunk the Kids. The attraction was closed along with the entire Streets of America section in 2016 to make way for the new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge section of the park.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Wayne Szalinski
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources