Jungle Cruise (Disney World Ride)
Here is everything you need to know about Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom’s Jungle Cruise ride including history, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Jungle Cruise Ride Details:
On the Jungle Cruise, located in Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland, set sail for high adventure on a scenic boat tour of the most exotic and exciting rivers across Asia, Africa and South America.
Embark on a cruise where hippos, elephants and maybe even a headhunter await your arrival.
Trek to a forgotten tropical jungle outpost—home to suspended cargo nets, wooden crates and lanterns—and board a canopied tramp steamer for a tongue-in-cheek adventure led by a trusty skipper through some of the world’s most treacherous rivers.
- A True-Life Adventure: During your 10-minute journey, encounter awesome wonders of nature amid some of the world’s most exotic locales. Highlights of your adventure include:
- The Amazon in South America: Drift past a canopy of green trees and flowering orchids where giant butterflies meet rushing waterfalls.
- The African Congo: Tour an abandoned Pygmy site, glimpse a massive python and snap a picture of a camp overrun by curious gorillas.
- The Nile River: Behold bathing elephants, angry hippos and hungry lions—but be on the lookout for a tribe of headhunters, recently spotted in the area.
- The Mekong River: Explore an age-old shrine, home to baboons, cobras and other wild creatures.
Along the way, take in lively narration from your friendly skipper, known for a brave heart and a clever joke… or two. It´s a ride you won’t soon forget!
Fun Facts and Statistics:
The Jingle Cruise holiday overlay began in 2013.
There are 15 vehicles in the ride.
- Jungle Cruise was originally a serious attraction with less jokes in the script
There is a Jungle Cruise movie, starring Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt, in the works.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Trader Sam (Jungle Cruise)
- The Jingle Cruise Docks for an Early Arrival at the Magic Kingdom, November 2, 2021
- Discover ‘Jungle Cruise’ Film Easter Eggs at Newly Enhanced, World-Famous Jungle Cruise Attraction, July 30, 2021
- Charting New Adventures on the World-Famous Jungle Cruise, July 17, 2021
- New Jungle Cruise Experience Will Open at Disneyland Park July 16, with Work Completed at Magic Kingdom Park This Summer, May 27, 2021
- Jungle Cruise Getting Ready to Set Sale with Help from an Old Friend!, April 27, 2021
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources