Jungle Cruise (Disney World)
Jungle Cruise Ride Details:
On the Jungle Cruise, located in Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom’s Adventureland, set sail for high adventure on a scenic boat tour of the most exotic and exciting rivers across Asia, Africa and South America.
Embark on a cruise where hippos, elephants and maybe even a headhunter await your arrival.
Trek to a forgotten tropical jungle outpost—home to suspended cargo nets, wooden crates and lanterns—and board a canopied tramp steamer for a tongue-in-cheek adventure led by a trusty skipper through some of the world’s most treacherous rivers.
- A True-Life Adventure: During your 10-minute journey, encounter awesome wonders of nature amid some of the world’s most exotic locales. Highlights of your adventure include:
- The Amazon in South America: Drift past a canopy of green trees and flowering orchids where giant butterflies meet rushing waterfalls.
- The African Congo: Tour an abandoned Pygmy site, glimpse a massive python and snap a picture of a camp overrun by curious gorillas.
- The Nile River: Behold bathing elephants, angry hippos and hungry lions—but be on the lookout for a tribe of headhunters, recently spotted in the area.
- The Mekong River: Explore an age-old shrine, home to baboons, cobras and other wild creatures.
Along the way, take in lively narration from your friendly skipper, known for a brave heart and a clever joke… or two. It´s a ride you won’t soon forget!
Jungle Cruise Fun Facts and Statistics:
The Jingle Cruise holiday overlay began in 2013.
There are 15 vehicles in the ride.
There is a Jungle Cruise movie, starring Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt, in the works.