Kona Café (Disney World)
Kona Café Description:
Kona Café is a restaurant at the Polynesian Resort in Walt Disney World.
Savor American favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner—prepared with hints of the South Seas.
Open to the tropical ambiance of the Great Ceremonial House, this casual café serves such breakfast delights as cinnamon and banana-stuffed Tonga Toast, a variety of savory egg dishes and macadamia-pineapple pancakes.
Satisfy big lunchtime appetites with a delish Dashi noodle bowl, Kona turkey sandwich, island-style beef burger or grilled chili-dusted shrimp with creamy lemon vinaigrette, to name a few of the restaurant’s tasty entrees.
For dinner, feast on a divine selection of delicacies that includes fresh fish, miso-buttered strip loin, duo of pork, sushi or Asian stir fry—all served amidst the relaxed atmosphere of this Polynesian restaurant.
Guests 21 years of age and up can enjoy fruity island cocktails, in addition to beer and wine.
Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit. (source)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020