Mad Tea Party (Disney World Ride)
Mad Tea Party Description:
At the Mad Tea Party, located in Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland, spin ‘round and ‘round in a giant pastel teacup during a madcap music-filled adventure.
Pour yourself into an oversized teacup and twirl quickly or slowly amid a menagerie of color and sound. Celebrate your “un-birthday” in Wonderland as you sail back and forth around a towering teapot beneath a windswept party of paper lanterns, as festive music fills the air.
The Tea Cups
Each teacup holds up to 5 Guests—there are 18 decorative cups in all. As the party gets underway, the cups swirl atop 3 turntables, which are mounted on one larger turntable. It’s a crazy contraption you’d half expect to find somewhere in Wonderland! (source)
Mad Tea Party Video:
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020