Odyssey Restaurant – Extinct Disney World
Here is everything you need to know about the extinct Odyssey Restaurant at Walt Disney World’s Epcot including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Odyssey Restaurant Description
The Odyssey Restaurant was an original attraction when Disney World’s Epcot opened in 1982.It was a quick serve restaurant serving typical park fare such as burgers and hot dogs. The restaurant building sits in between Future World (Test Track) and World Showcase (Mexico). It closed in 1994 and is now used for special festival events and cast needs. There is a restroom in the building that is still open to the public though.
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Epcot
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources