Olaf Presents (Disney+ Show)
Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney+ show Olaf Presents including casting, reviews, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Olaf Presents Details:
In “Olaf Presents,” Olaf steps into the spotlight and goes from snowman to showman as he takes on the roles of producer, actor, costumer and set builder for his unique “retelling” of five favorite Disney animated tales in “Olaf Presents,” a series of new animated shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios. The charismatic and versatile Olaf demonstrates his theatrical flair, taking on such iconic roles as a mermaid, a genie, a lion king (and most of the parts in between), as he entertains Arendelle with his delightful abbreviated versions of these beloved tales. Josh Gad returns to voice Olaf with veteran Disney animator Hyrum Osmond directing and Jennifer Newfield producing. “Olaf Presents” will debut exclusively on Disney+ Day, November 12, 2021. (source)
- Olaf: Josh Gad
- Producer: Jennifer Newfield
- Director: Hyrum Osmond
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Olaf (Frozen)
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources