Olivia’s Cafe (Disney World)
Olivia’s Cafe Description:
Olivia’s Cafe is a restaurant at the Old Key West Resort in Walt Disney World.
A longtime resident of Conch Flats, Olivia welcomes diners with Island-inspired dishes. This nautical-themed eatery has the friendly, familiar feel of a neighborhood institution and is a perennial favorite of many a Guest.
A must-visit spot for breakfast, Olivia’s Cafe serves up traditional favorites as well as several of Olivia’s own specialties: the Sombrero Beach Omelet and the Banana Bread French Toast.
Come in and Conch out
Conch Fritters, Conch Chowder, an array of stacked sandwiches and the signature Duval Street Burger make for a leisurely and fully loaded lunch.
Dinnertime is delicious time with Pan-Seared Sea Scallops, Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken and New York Strip Steak.
If you have any room left, you can’t go wrong with the Key Lime Tart or the warm Banana Bread Pudding Sundae with bananas foster topping.
Olivia’s also offers a cavalcade of Island cocktails for Guests over 21. Wines and draft beers are also available, as are milkshakes, smoothies and glowing character punch— featuring a light-up Disney character.
Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit. (source)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020