Plaza Inn Restaurant (Disneyland)
Plaza Inn Restaurant Description:
At Plaza Inn Restaurant, dine on home-style favorites in a lavish Victorian setting, one of the original landmarks of Disneyland Park. Drenched in dazzling décor, it’s no surprise that the Plaza Inn, which opened in 1955, was one of Walt Disney’s favorite places to dine.
It’s also become a go-to spot for many Guests over the years—and when you taste the restaurant’s signature Specialty Chicken, you’ll understand why. This delicious dish features 3 pieces of herb-seasoned fried chicken served with mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables and a buttermilk biscuit. Slow-roasted pot roast and penne pasta with marinara, Bolognese or chicken pesto-Alfredo sauce present selections sure to please any palate.
The Plaza Inn also offers a Chopped Salad and Chipotle-Pineapple Glazed Salmon, along with kid-sized chicken or pasta plates and seasonal desserts. Serve yourself soft drinks from our beautiful, antique-style beverage fountain before finding a seat in the grand dining room—or feast al fresco on the spacious patio. It’s the perfect place on Main Street, U.S.A. for people- and parade-watching!
All menu items are subject to change without notice.
Photo by Roller Coaster Philosophy
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disneyland Park
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020