Pooh’s Playful Spot – Extinct Disney World Attraction
Pooh’s Playful Spot Description:
Pooh’s Playful Spot was a play area in the Fantasyland section of Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. It was located on the former site of the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction and made way for the current Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Winnie the Pooh (Character)
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources