Raglan Road Irish Pub And Restaurant (Dinsey Springs)
Raglan Road Irish Pub And Restaurant Description:
Enjoy a genuine Irish meal, complete with its own unique twists and a dash of Celtic creativity.
The Irish owners of Raglan Road have brought in top chefs from Dublin to present you with the very best of modern Irish cooking—from Atlantic fish & chips to brilliantly reimagined classics like Shepherd’s Pie.
Thirsty? Mosey up to one of 4 imported bars (some of which have been sliding glasses for 130 years) as you imbibe the ambience of Raglan Road’s interior—shipped lock, stock and beer barrel from Ireland to Disney Springs. After chewing up the scenery, soak up some suds as you choose from Irish, European and American beers, including local and craft varieties.
For those having trouble deciding which pint to pick out, get a bird’s eye view of an assortment of brews by taking off with a beer flight instead! Guests must be 21 years of age and up to purchase alcoholic beverages.
To make a reservation, you can book online or by calling (407) 938-0300. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Please note that advanced reservations are recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit, but same-day reservations are also accepted. (source)
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disney Springs
- Two Disney spots make list of top 100 restaurants in America
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant at Disney Springs Welcomes New Executive Chef
- Special Thanksgiving and Christmas Menus for Raglan Road in Disney World
- Experience Autumn with WonderFall Flavors at Disney Springs
- The Great Irish Hooley Returns to Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant This Labor Day Weekend
- Disney Has A Blue Sparkling Wine Topped With Glittery, Chocolate Minnie Mouse Ears
- New Entertainment Dazzles at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant at Disney Springs