Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue (Disney World)
In early 2020, the American pavilion got a restaurant switch. Gone is the quick-service burger restaurant Liberty Inn and coming soon is a new table service restaurant Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue. As you can probably tell from the name, the new restaurant features a BBQ menu and features Sam Eagle from The Muppets.
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue Description:
Step inside a smokehouse celebrating the regions of American backyard barbecue and craft beers. Join us for a delicious meal as our pit master uses techniques from classic barbecue regions to smoke our selections over oak wood.
Are you ready to bring your barbecue game to the next level? Try any of our 4 delicious house-recipe sauces! Which one is your favorite?
- Spicy Mop Sauce – inspired by Texas-style “mop”
- Sweet BBQ Sauce – inspired by classic dry rub seasonings
- Vinegar-based Sauce – inspired by North Carolina’s tradition of vinegar and pepper
- Tangy Mustard Sauce – often referred to as “Carolina Gold”
Wash it down with all-American beverages, including beers and ciders from around the United States. You can also try wines from the west coast and specialty regional cocktails with or without alcohol.
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Sam Eagle
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue Now Open at EPCOT, February 20, 2020
- New Regal Eagle Smokehouse Coming to Epcot Takes Its Inspiration from the Honorable Sam Eagle, January 4, 2020
- New Regal Eagle Smokehouse Coming to Epcot Takes Its Inspiration from the Honorable Sam the Eagle,
- New Details Revealed on Restaurants Coming to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, December 4, 2019
- FIRST LOOK: Menu Items Revealed For Regal Eagle Smokehouse Coming to Epcot This Winter!, November 2, 2019