Swiss Family Treehouse (Disney World Attraction)
Swiss Family Treehouse Description:
Explore the ultimate treehouse—and behold breathtaking views—in Swiss Family Treehouse: inspired by the classic Disney film.
Embark on a breezy walk-though tour of the Robinson’s famous home nestled high inside a towering tree.
Cross a bridge at the foot of a large leafy tree and climb handcrafted wooden stairs as you explore the famed living quarters of the Swiss Family Robinson and learn of their island adventure.
Discover open-air rooms—brimming with a bevy of 19th-century articles salvaged from the famous shipwreck—including:
- The Living Room Mahogany furniture, dishware and an organ mingle alongside the large wheel from the shipwrecked Swallow ship.
- The Kitchen and Dining Room A clamshell sink, a volcanic stone hearth and oven, and a table with benches are just some of the more modern conveniences you’ll see.
- The Crow’s Nest See the living quarters of sons Fritz, Ernst and Francis, complete with hammocks, a ragged chest and strewn clothing.
- Study/Library Home to antique books, a desk, a handmade bamboo chair and a lantern, this is where the Robinsons came to feed their minds and their souls.
- Jungle Lookout Boasting panoramic views from the top of the tree, this perch provided the Robinsons with serenity during their stay on the island.
At the base of the tree, a large wooden wheel gathers water from a stream and carries it up to the various rooms inside the treehouse.
View at the Top
Those who reach the summit of the treehouse will enjoy 360-degree views of Adventureland and Magic Kingdom park, particularly the river on which the Jungle Cruise boats sail. At over 6 stories high, it’s a spectacular sight to see! (source)
Swiss Family Treehouse Walk Through Video:
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Magic Kingdom Park
- ANOTHER Magic Kingdom Attraction Closing Soon For Refurb, February 3, 2021
- Swiss Family Tree House Set for Refurbishment in 2020, December 25, 2019