The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (Disney World)
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Description:
At the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, camp amid the magic of the great outdoors. Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground evokes the timeless beauty of the American frontier, with deer, rabbits, ducks and armadillos roaming the Resort’s 750 acres of pine and cypress forest. Discover charming woodland trails, spectacular pool areas and rip-roarin’ entertainment at this picturesque backcountry retreat. (source)
4510 North Fort Wilderness Trail
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8415
Fun Facts and Statistics:
- The Fort Wilderness Railroad ran in the resort form 1973-1977.
- Number of private campsites on property: 799
- There were 232 campsites on property when Fort Wilderness opened in November 1971.
Image courtesy Disney
- Whoa! Horses at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground To Receive Beautiful New Barn
- Fort Wilderness New Year’s Eve Beach Dessert Party Announced in Disney World — Booking Available Now!