The Seas with Nemo & Friends (Disney World Ride)
The Seas with Nemo & Friends Description:
Go under the sea—without getting wet—on this attraction based on Disney•Pixar’s Finding Nemo which finds Nemo lost again.
Join Marlin and Dory on an adventure to find the ever elusive clownfish Nemo.
Board a “clamobile” and descend below the waves into a “Big Blue World” where Nemo and his friends flit through brightly colored coral reefs and gently swaying sea anemones. Swim with Mr. Ray and his school and see ultra-cool, ultraviolet “jellies.”
Dodge underwater mines, a toothy angler fish and an even toothier Bruce the shark as he lurks in the rusted hull of a sunken ship. Then catch a ride on the righteous EAC (East Australian Current) with sea turtle Crush and his little dude Squirt, and watch it barrel over you. Awesome! (source)
The Seas with Nemo & Friends Experience Video:
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Bruce the Shark (Finding Nemo)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020