The Wave (Disney World)
The Wave Description:
The Wave is a restaurant at the Contemporary Resort in Walt Disney World.
Dine on new American cuisine inspired by a passion for locally and regionally sourced ingredients.
Surround yourself in casual elegance at this feel-good eatery located in Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Savor fresh, healthful dishes with an international flair as well as new world wines and tasty craft beers.
Start your day with a classic American breakfast such as eggs Benedict or dive into our signature sweet potato pancakes served with pecan-honey butter and a side of sausage or bacon. Not sure? Try an assortment of sun-ripened fresh fruit!
Guests can enjoy à la carte morning meals or an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast buffet from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM—perfect fare for fueling up before jetting off to the parks!
At lunch, opt for robust sandwiches, our signature burgers or an assortment of fresh salads.
Dinner offers such distinctive dishes as grilled pork tenderloin and seared potato gnocchi. Cap off your meal with crème brûlée and a divine dessert selection that defines pièce de résistance.
Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 180 days prior to your visit. Please note that menu items are subject to change without notice. (source)
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020