What About Bob? (Touchstone Movie)
Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Touchstone movie What About Bob? including casting, reviews, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
What About Bob? Details:
Comic wizard Bill Murray teams up with Academy Award(R)-winner Richard Dreyfuss in an outrageously wild comedy that’s sure to drive you off the deep end! Murray plays Bob Wiley, a troubled but lovable therapy patient who fears everything! After seeking help from noted psychiatrist Dr. Leo Marvin (Dreyfuss), Bob feels revived. But when the good doctor skips town to go on a quiet family vacation, Bob, afraid of being alone, follows — showing up unexpectedly at the therapist’s lakeside retreat. That’s when the fun really begins! Bob innocently becomes the houseguest who just won’t leave — endearing himself to the other family members … and, in the end, driving the stressed-out shrink absolutely crazy!
- Bill Murray: Bob Wiley
- Richard Dreyfuss: Dr. Leo Marvin
- Julie Hagerty: Fay Marvin
- Charlie Korsmo: Sigmund “Siggy” Marvin
- Kathryn Erbe: Anna Marvin
- Tom Aldredge: Mr. Guttman
- Susan Willis: Mrs. Guttman
- Roger Bowen: Phil
- Fran Brill: Lily Marvin-Wiley
- Doris Belack: Dr. Catherine Tomsky
- Director: Frank Oz
- Producer: Laura Ziskin
- Screenplay: Tom Schulman
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources