For all of you that wait for Disney Free Dining offers before booking your annual Disney World trip, you shall wait no longer. Disney announced their free dining plan deals this morning. Here are the details:
- Disney free dining requires the purchase of a non-discount (rack rate) 6-day/5-night Magic Your Way package at a select Walt Disney World Resort and a Disney Park Hopper Ticket option.
- Free dining cannot be combined with any other Disney World discount or promotion.
- As with any Disney Dining option, gratuities are not included.
- Packages must be booked by July 7, 2018.
- The Disney free dining option is available for most nights between:
- There is also an additional free dining period for Disney Visa card holders from:
Types of Discounts:
- Stays at Value and Moderate resorts are eligible for a free quick service dining plan. These resorts include:
- Stays at Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts are eligible for a free standard Disney dining plan. These resorts include:
To book this Disney Resorts offer, click here!
Disney’s Friendly disclaimer: The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets and options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be on or before 12/31/19. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid standard rooms. Dining plan excludes gratuities. Children ages 3-9 must order from children’s menu, if available. Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at the time of package purchase.
My Friendly disclaimer: As always, I should note that Disney could change any of the details above without notice to this site. In other words, I don’t guarantee anything and strongly encourage you to confirm your discount details with your Disney travel agent before booking.