Disney loves to give popular properties cross-promotional overlays and one such instance is the annual “Disney Night” on their hit ABC show Dancing with the Stars. Here are the details of the 2018 installment of Disney Night on Dancing With the Stars…
Disney Night on Dancing With the Stars (2018): The 3 W’s
When: Disney Night on Dancing with the Stars will air this Monday, October 16 at 8pm EST on ABC affiliates.
What: The big draw of Disney Night is the music. Each dancing pair on the show will be doing their thing to classic Disney music.
Which: Here is a list of songs that will be featured this year and who will be dancing to each:
- Steamboat Willie (Steamboat Willie) – Victoria Arlen and Valentin Chmerkovskiy will be dancing the Charleston to Steamboat Willie
- Un Jour Mon Prince Viendra (Snow White) – Vanessa Lachey and Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be dancing the Waltz to Un Jour Mon Prince Viendra
- When You Wish Upon a Star (Pinocchio) – Lindesy Stirling and Mark Ballas will be dancing the Foxtrot to When You Wish Upon a Star
- The Bare Necessities (The Jungle Book) – Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd will be dancing the Quickstep to The Bare Necessities
- Rainbow Connection (The Muppet Movie) – Drew Scott and Emma Slater will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to Rainbow Connection
- Kiss the Girl (The LIttle Mermaid) – Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko will be dancing the Rumba to Kiss the Girl
- I Just Can’t Wait to be King (The Lion King) – Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke will be dancing the Quickstep to I Just Can’t Wait to be King
- Angelica (Pirates of the Caribbean) – Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson will be dancing the Argentine Tango to Angelica
- You’re Welcome (Moana) – Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold will be dancing the Foxtrot to You’re Welcome
- Remember Me (Coco) – Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev will be dancing Jazz to Remember Me
That’s pretty much what you need to know about this year’s Disney Night. Happy viewing everyone!
Be the first to comment on "Disney Night on Dancing With the Stars (2018) | What to Expect"