Disney announced yesterday that they have partnered up with popular jewelry-maker PANDORA on a new three-piece charm set which depicts some of the more beloved icons of Disney Parks. The new Disney PANDORA Fantasyland set includes an Alice’s Tea Cup charm in sterling silver with pink and white enamel detail; Flying Dumbo dangle charm in sterling silver with pink and transparent mosaic blue enamel; and the Classic Carousel in sterling silver with 14K gold top.
It appears the charms will only be available in Disney World and Disneyland and online at DisneyStore.com. The following Disney Park shops will be carrying the Disney PANDORA Fantasyland charm set:
Walt Disney World Resort
- Magic Kingdom Park – Uptown Jewelers on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Epcot – Mouse Gear in Future World
- Disney Springs – World of Disney
- Disneyland park – La Mascarade d’Orleans in New Orleans Square and New Century Jewelry on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney
Be the first to comment on "Disney Partners with PANDORA on New Fantasyland-Themed Charm Set"