Update 2/21/18: Disney has announced that tickets for the May 27th Star Wars: Galactic Nights are now on sale. tickets are priced at $129 for adults and $114 for children ages 3-9 (discounts available for annual passholders and DVC members.) Call 407-WDISNEY (407 934-7639) for event details and to make reservations.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights will return to Hollywood Studios on May 27th and run from 7pm – midnight. The event requires a special ticket, but offers a number of unique Star Wars experiences that you wouldn’t normally have access to at the park.
Here is a quick rundown from the Disney Parks blog of what guests of Star Wars: Galactic Nights can expect:
- Star Wars: Galactic Destinations Projections Transform The Hollywood Tower Hotel – Visible on the Sunset Boulevard area of the park the facade of the Hollywood Tower Hotel will transform via stunning projection technology to showcase familiar locations from across the galaxy. Favorite film moments, special effects, lighting, and of course the stellar Star Wars cinematic score supports each galactic location moment all night long. Star Wars Galactic Destinations is currently an event exclusive.
- Existing Star Wars Entertainment Will Debut New Enhancements – The park’s existing Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks and the Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show will both debut new saga elements for the first time during Star Wars: Galactic Nights.
- Special Photo Ops – Throughout the park, guests can step into immersive and iconic scenes from their favorite Star Wars films in a series of incredibly detailed photo locations. These special photo ops will only be available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during Star Wars: Galactic Nights
- Character Encounters – Expect to encounter Star Warscharacters from throughout the galaxy. Guests will also be able to view an Imperial Stormtrooper March with Darth Vader.
- Exclusive Food & Beverage offerings – Taste your way around the galaxy with specialty food and beverage offerings created for Galactic Nights. Inspired by the stories and iconic characters of Star Wars, these tasting-sized sips and bites bring a delectable addition to this event.
- Enjoy park attractions – Select attractions will be open to all guests – and some may even offer a special Star Wars twist on May 27 only.