Here is everything you need to know about the amazing (extinct) Disney World restaurant Ample Hills Creamery including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Ample Hills Creamery | Disney World Description
Ample Hills Creamery is a restaurant at the Boardwalk Resort in Walt Disney World
Taste What All the Fuss Is About
Melt the day away with this well-known, creative approach to all things ice cream on Disney’s BoardWalk!
Located outside of New York City for the very first time, the restaurant gives you and your family the chance to see magic being made as ice cream and mix-ins are handcrafted the old-fashioned way.
After peeking through the promenade-facing kitchen windows, head inside for mouthwatering samples—as many flavors as you wish—before taking your pick from over a dozen signature creations. (source)
Ample Hills Creamery | Disney World Details
- Disney Resort: Walt Disney World Resort
- Attraction Type: Extinct Attraction, Restaurant
- Official Page
- Year Opened: 2016
- Year Opened: 2020
- Replaced By: BoardWalk Ice Cream
- Hotel: Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Location on Map
- Type of Restaurant: Snacks
Ample Hills Creamery | Disney World Reviews
- Ample Hills Creamery Will No Longer Be Operating Any Walt Disney World Locations, July 22, 2020
- Ample Hills Creamery files for bankruptcy, March 18, 2020
- SUGARFINA AND AMPLE HILLS CREAMERY ADD A SWEET SURPRISE FOR MICKEY’S 90TH, August 24, 2018