We recently heard that Disney was going to be adding a dessert party with a Frozen theme for Epcot visitors looking to do something a little different for the Illuminations fireworks show. Now we know more details including when the parties will begin and how to get reservations.
The new Frozen Ever After Sparkling Dessert Party will begin on July 17th. It will take place in Epcot’s World Showcase Plaza East, which will be all decked out in Frozen decorations. The package offers great reserved seating to watch Illuminations, a bunch of hot & cold food and drink options and an escorted trip to the Norway Pavilion after the fireworks show to take a special ride on the Frozen Ever After ride.
Some of the amazing treats available to party guests include:
Hot & Cold
- Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- Elsa’s Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand-dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Wandering Oaken’s Eclairons
- Hans’ Key Lime Tarts with Red Glitter Glaze
- Living Rock Crispy Bonbons
- Anna’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Kristoff’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
Not So Sweet
- Sven’s Fresh Fruits & Berries
- Grand Pabbie’s Winter-spiced Snack Mix
- Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue served with Country Bread Cubes, Broccoli, and Grilled Flatbread
The Frozen Ever After Dessert Party package costs $79 for guests 10 years old and older and $47 for ages 3-9. Reservations are now open and can be made here or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.