Never one to shy away from a little cross-promotion, Disney adding a little extra magic to this week’s installment of “Dancing With the Stars.” This week, the various competing dancers will be practicing and performing to a number of classic Disney songs including:
- “Friend Like Me” (Aladdin)
- “A Spoon Full of Sugar” (Mary Poppins)
- “Trashin’ the Camp” (Tarzan)
- Circle of Life” (The Lion King)
- “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” (Toy Story)
- “I Wanna Be Like You” (The Jungle Book)
- “Part of Your World” (The Little Mermaid)
- “A Dream Is a Wish” (Cinderella)
- “Try Everything” (Zootopia)
- “Belle (Bonjour)” (Beauty and the Beast)
This is the third time Disney Night has appeared on “Dancing With the Stars” during the show’s 22 seasons.
Here is a little teaser video Disney Style released yesterday showing off the creation of some of the outfits tomorrow night’s contestants will be wearing.
Disney Night on “Dancing With the Stars” airs Monday at 8pm EST on ABC.
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020