Disney has announced that, beginning May 4th (of course), they will begin selling exclusive Rogue One: A Star Wars Story tshirts at Disney Parks. The tshirts (the first of their kind) are being offered as part of Disney’s Star Wars: Force for Change campaign and 25% of the proceeds go to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF in support of UNICEF Kid Power.
According to StarWars.com, the new tshirts will not be available online or on the Shop Disney Parks app, but can be found at the following locations in Disney Parks:
- Disneyland park – The Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – D-Street and World of Disney
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom – Merchants of Venus
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is scheduled to hit theaters December 16, 2016.