The fourth season of “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” will follow teen princess from another dimension Star Butterfly (voiced by Eden Sher) and her best friend Marco Diaz (voiced by Adam McArthur) as they continue their adventures in Mewni and explore new dimensions. However, as things change in the royal palace Star will soon learn that running the kingdom is far more complicated than she once thought. Nefcy serves as executive producer. In its third season, “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” ranks as Disney XD’s #1 series in Kids 6-11 and Kids 9-14. The hardcover book “Star vs. the Forces of Evil: The Magic Book of Spells,” created by Disney Press, will be released in July 2018.
Updated 2/8/19: We now know the release date for SVTFE Season 4. Here are the details:
The final season will make its season premiere on Sunday, March 10th on Disney Channel and Disney XD. It will consist of back-to-back episodes beginning at 8pm EST. The new episodes will be available on DisneyNow on the 10th as well. From that point on, the show will air weekly on Disney Channel on Sunday nights.
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020