At Disney News, we are constantly in search of new and interesting Disney-related products to share with you in the DINUS Mall.
This EPCOT Horizons Matted Print is something we thought our readers might be interested in. If you'd like more information about this item, please click on the "Shop Now" link below.
Be sure to check back often as we are adding new products to the Mall daily!
EPCOT Horizons Matted Print Details
In celebration of the ride-through attraction Horizons (1983-1999), comes this matted print. Created by artist Eric Tan, it replicates the nostalgia and forward-looking visions of the attraction, which was located on the current site of Mission: SPACE.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort
- Artist: Eric Tan
- Lithograph on archival paper
- Comes with pre-cut double mat
- Ready for framing
- EPCOT’s Horizons first loomed large at Future World on October 1, 1983
- Matted size: 14” W x 18” H
- Image Size: 10” W x 15” H
- Printed in U.S.A. by Cyclops Print Works