Disneyland is a theme park in Anaheim, California, United States. It is the first Disney theme park and opened on July 17, 1955. It was founded by Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney, and it was designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney. The park is divided into eight themed "lands" including Adventureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, and Tomorrowland, among others. It is home to many popular attractions such as the Matterhorn Bobsleds, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Haunted Mansion. It also features parades, fireworks, and other entertainment, as well as dining and shopping options. The park has been through many expansion and renovation over the years.
Below is all the Disneyland information you need to know. Whether you are planning a trip or just looking to stay up to speed on the latest Disneyland News, we have it all here for you in one place!
Disneyland Resort sees close to 19 million visitors annually and currently consists of:
- 2 major theme parks: Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure;
- A large shopping, dining and entertainment complex called Downtown Disney District; and
- 3 large hotels.
Disneyland Rides and Attractions (Past and Present):
- Disneyland Park Rides Restaurants and Attractions
- Disney California Adventure Rides Restaurants and Attractions
- Downtown Disney District Restaurants and Stores
Important Disneyland Information:
- Disneyland Vacation Deals and Discounts
- Disneyland Weather Forecast
- Rides Closed at Disneyland and Anticipated Reopen Dates