The 2020 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is now upon us, here is our handy guide to everything you need to know about the amazing event…
When is the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival?
Disney has announced the official dates of this year’s Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. The event runs from February 28 – April 21, 2020.
What Can Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Visitors Expect this Year?
Fourteen different Festival Marketplaces will feature California-inspired tastes and sips. Each location’s menu is inspired by fresh, California-grown ingredients. Guests will also discover locally brewed craft beers, wine and spirits from all across the region.
This year’s highlights include:
- Culinary Demonstrations: some of the most celebrated chefs in the industry will share their go-to recipes and insider tips for preparing sensational dishes.
- Family-Friendly Seminars: Presented by Chef Daniella Malfitano, who will demonstrate how preparing and sharing a meal can be a wonderful way to spend time together as a family.
- Junior Chef Experience: Hands-on fun led by Chef Goofy, aspiring young chefs follow a recipe and mix a variety of ingredients to create magical treats that end with a tasty surprise.
- Signature Events: A number of exclusive offerings including:
- NEW! Disney Culinary Adventure Tour – On Wednesdays and Thursdays during the festival, you have the opportunity to take a behind-the-scenes tour of one of the many kitchens in Disney California Adventure Park. Learn from guest chefs as they prepare menus and see how the festival comes to life!
- Winemaker Reception – Indulge your senses with exquisite food and wine pairings as a professional winemaker explains the grandeur of your experience at Carthay Circle Restaurant.
- Enjoy the tasting of Skywalker Vineyards on Mar. 20
- Enjoy the tasting of Fess Parker Winery on Mar. 27
- Enjoy the tasting of Silverado Vineyard on Apr. 10
- Winemaker Dinner – Embark on an unforgettable 5-course meal and wine pairing at Steakhouse 55 while learning from your very own vintner on March 18.
- Wine, Beer & Spirits Seminars – On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during the festival, you can visit Sonoma Terrace to partake in wine, beer and spirits seminars. You’ll learn from winemakers, brewmasters and distillers as you quench your thirst and learn what goes into making your favorite sips.
Festival Marketplaces for 2020:
- Avocado Time – Indulge in the rich, creamy goodness of this fleshy fruit.
- Berry Patch – Say “yes” to berries in a big new way!
- California Craft Brews – Quench that thirst with craft beer and appetizing bites.
- Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Sink your teeth into finger-lickin’ bliss!
- Garlic Kissed – All hail the stinking rose!
- Golden Dreams – Please palates with well-seasoned eats.
- I Heart Artichokes – Feast on cuisine featuring this thorny thistle!
- LA Style – Gobble up some of the southland’s food-truck faves.
- Nuts About Cheese – Celebrate California’s bounty with taste bud-teasing cuisine.
- Off the Cob – Refuel with flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing!
- One in a Melon – Nosh on nature’s super-juicy treat!
- Peppers Cali-ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a California twist.
- Uncork California – Discover the Golden State’s wine-making artistry!
Admission and Event Ticketing Details:
Similar to its Epcot counterpart, many of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival special events are free with park admission. Many of the signature and special events require a separate ticket. Complete details for festival ticketing and reservations can be found here.