At Disney News, we are constantly in search of new and interesting Disney-related products to share with you in the DINUS Mall.
This Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room Ears is something we thought our readers might be interested in. If you'd like more information about this item, please click on the "Shop Now" link below.
Be sure to check back often as we are adding new products to the Mall daily!
Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room Ears Details
Minnie’s headband becomes a tropical treat as inspired by Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room. Your host José and his feathered friends appear on both sides of the mouse ears while a ”tapa” print bow is fronted by a cloisonné ”Pineapple Swirl” centerpiece.
- Faux leather padded ears with raised elements
- Includes José and additional birds
- Woven bow with ”tapa” style print
- Cloisonné ”Pineapple Swirl” centerpiece
- Faux leather headband cover with Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room logo print
- Non-slip fabric interior band
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room first bid ”Aloha!” to guests at Disneyland’s Adventureland in 1963 and was the original attraction to feature Audio-Animatronics technology