Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Disney series The Crossover including casting, episodes, fun facts and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
The Crossover Description
Based on the critically-acclaimed best-selling novel in-verse by Kwame Alexander, “The Crossover” introduces teen brothers Josh and Jordan Bell, widely considered basketball phenoms. Through his lyrical poetry, an adult version of Josh, aka Filthy McNasty, narrates the story of he and his brother’s coming of age, on and off the court, as their former professional basketball player father adjusts to life after basketball, and their mother finally pursues lifelong dreams of her own.
The Crossover Cast:
- Jalyn Hall: Josh Bell
- Amir O’Neil: JB Bell
- Derek Luke: Chuck Bell
- Sabrina Revelle: Crystal Bell
- Skyla I’Lece: Alexis
- Deja Monique Cruz: Maya
- Trevor Raine Bush: Vondle
The Crossover Crew:
- Narrator: Daveed Diggs
- Executive Producers: Kwame Alexander, Maverick Carter, Jamal Henderson, LeBron James, Alexander Johnson, Damani Johnson, Jay Marcus, Bob Teitel and George Tillman Jr.
The Crossover Details:
The Crossover Trailer:
- ‘The Crossover’: Yvonne Senat Jones Boards Disney+ Basketball Series, October 14, 2022
- ‘The Crossover’: Disney+ Picks Up Kwame Alexander’s Basketball Drama To Series; LeBron James Joins As EP, January 23, 2022
- ‘The Crossover’ Pilot Based On Kwame Alexander’s Book Ordered By Disney+; George Tillman Jr. To Direct, March 20, 2021