At Disney News, we are constantly in search of new and interesting Disney-related products to share with you in the DINUS Mall.
This Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Plush – Dumbo The Flying Elephant is something we thought our readers might be interested in. If you'd like more information about this item, please click on the "Shop Now" link below.
Be sure to check back often as we are adding new products to the Mall daily!
Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Plush – Dumbo The Flying Elephant Details
Mickey Mouse is the ringmaster for this collectible, limited release plush, part of our monthly series themed to beloved Walt Disney World Resort attractions. Here, he takes inspiration from Timothy Mouse who directs the parade of high-flying pachyderms at the classic Dumbo attraction.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort
- Limited Release
- Detailed plush sculpting
- Embroidered features
- Ringmaster costume and hat
- Pleated satin jacket
- Golden trims
- Golden embroidered Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary logo on back of right ear
- Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Series patch on foot
- Number 8 of 12 in the series
- Inspired by the Dumbo The Flying Elephant attraction
- Dumbo The Flying Elephant opened at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom on October 1, 1971, after premiering at Disneyland in 1955
- Inspired by Walt Disney’s animated classic Dumbo (1941)
- Part of the Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection
- Part of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Collection