At Disney News, we are constantly in search of new and interesting Disney-related products to share with you in the DINUS Mall.
This Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Ears – Dumbo the Flying Elephant is something we thought our readers might be interested in. If you'd like more information about this item, please click on the "Shop Now" link below.
Be sure to check back often as we are adding new products to the Mall daily!
Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Ears – Dumbo the Flying Elephant Details
You are the ringmaster in this collectible, limited release ear headband, part of our monthly series themed to beloved Walt Disney World Resort attractions. This Big Top topper takes inspiration from Timothy Mouse who directs the parade of high-flying pachyderms at the classic Dumbo attraction.
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort
- Limited Release
- Sequined ears with ruffled golden trim
- Back of right ear features golden embroidered Walt Disney World on velour fabric
- 50th Anniversary logo crest
- Plush Ringmaster hat topper with feather, glittering star cameo, and embroidered bill
- Golden accents
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant printed on satin band
- Velour non-slip interior
- Number 8 of 12 in the series
- Inspired by the Dumbo The Flying Elephant attraction
- Dumbo The Flying Elephant opened at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom on October 1, 1971 after premiering at Disneyland in 1955
- Inspired by Walt Disney’s animated classic Dumbo (1941)
- Part of the Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Collection
- Part of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Collection