Attention racers! The highly-anticipated runDisney race schedule has been released for 2020-2021. Here is a rundown of the upcoming runDisney race dates along with dates that tickets go on sale.
You will note that Disneyland races are not listed on this schedule. That is because runDisney announced a few months back that they will not be organizing any races at Disneyland in the near future due to construction and other logistical concerns. Currently, the only resorts with races scheduled at them are Paris and Orlando.
I will be updating this post as new races are announced, so be sure to check back often for the most up to date info.
runDisney 2020-2021 Upcoming Race Schedule:
2020 Walt Disney World Resort Races:
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: February 20-23, 2020; Registration open
- Star Wars Rival Run Weekend: April 16-19, 2020; Registration open
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon: November 5-8, 2020; Registration opens March 10, 2020
2020 Disneyland Paris Races:
- Disneyland Paris Princess Run: May 8-10, 2020; Registration open
- Disneyland Paris Run Weekend: September 24-27, 2020; Registration open
2020 runDisney Virtual Races:
- runDisney Virtual Series: June 1 – August 31, 2019; Registration open
- runDisney Virtual July 5k: July 1-31, 2019
- runDisney Virtual August 5k: August 1-31, 2019
- runDisney Virtual Challenge: June 1-August 31, 2019
- Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon: January 3 – March 31, 2020; Registration opens July 16, 2019
2021 Walt Disney World Resort Races:
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend: January 6-10, 2021; Registration opens April 7, 2020
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: February 18-21, 2021; Registration opens June 9, 2020
- Star Wars Rival Run Weekend: April 15-18, 2021; Registration opens July 14, 2020
2021 runDisney Virtual Races:
- Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon: January – March 2021; Registration opens July 14, 2020
More information about runDisney races can be found on their website here.