Attention racers! The highly-anticipated runDisney race schedule has been released for 2020-2021. Here is a rundown of the upcoming runDisney race dates along with dates that tickets go on sale.
You will note that Disneyland races are not listed on this schedule. That is because runDisney announced a few months back that they will not be organizing any races at Disneyland in the near future due to construction and other logistical concerns. Currently, the only resorts with races scheduled at them are Paris and Orlando.
I will be updating this post as new races are announced, so be sure to check back often for the most up to date info.
runDisney 2020-2021 Upcoming Race Schedule:
2020 Walt Disney World Resort Races:
- None remaining. The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon has been moved to virtual.
2020 Disneyland Paris Races:
- Disneyland Paris Run Weekend: September 24-27, 2020; Postponed until Fall 2021.
2020 runDisney Virtual Races:
- runDisney Virtual Series: April 16 – August 31, 2020; Registration open
- runDisney Virtual 5k Mad Tea Party: April 16 – August 31, 2020;
- runDisney Virtual 5k Space Mountain: April 16 – August 31, 2020;
- runDisney Virtual 5k The Haunted Mansion: April 16 – August 31, 2020;
- runDisney Virtual Challenge: April 16 – August 31, 2020;
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon: November 5-8, 2020;
2021 Walt Disney World Resort Races:
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend: January 6-10, 2021; Registration opens April 7, 2020
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: February 18-21, 2021; Registration opens June 9, 2020
- Star Wars Rival Run Weekend: April 15-18, 2021; Registration opens July 14, 2020
2021 runDisney Virtual Races:
- Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon: January – March 2021; Registration opens July 14, 2020
More information about runDisney races can be found on their website here.