Attention racers! The highly-anticipated runDisney race schedule has been released for 2019 – 2020 Here is a rundown of the upcoming runDisney race dates along with dates that tickets go on sale.
You will note that Disneyland races are not listed on this schedule. That is because runDisney announced a few months back that they will not be organizing any races at Disneyland in the near future due to construction and other logistical concerns. Currently, the only resorts with races scheduled at them are Paris and Orlando.
I will be updating this post as new races are announced, so be sure to check back often for the most up to date info.
runDisney 2019 Race Schedule:
2019 Walt Disney World Resort Races:
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend: January 9-13, 2019; Tickets on sale
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: February 21-24, 2019; Tickets on sale
- Star Wars Half Marathon – The Dark Side: April 4-7, 2019; Tickets on sale
- Disney Wine & Dine Hal Marathon Weekend: October 31-November 3, 2019; Registration opens March 19, 2019
2019 Disneyland Paris Races:
- Disneyland Paris Run Weekend: September 19-22nd, 2019;
2019 runDisney Virtual Races:
- Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon: January 3 – March 31, 2019;
- runDisney Virtual Series: June 1-August 31, 2019; Registration opens May 7, 2019
2020 Walt Disney World Resort Races:
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend: January 8-12, 2020; Registration opens April 16, 2019
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: February 20-23, 2020; Registration opens June 4, 2019
- Star Wars Rival Run Weekend: April 16-19, 2020; Registration opens July 16, 2019
2020 runDisney Virtual Races:
- Star Wars Virtual Half Marathon: January 3 – March 31, 2020; Registration opens July 16, 2019
More information about runDisney races can be found on their website here.