Fandango is reporting that Marvel’s next superhero installment, Black Panther, has now sold more tickets in its first 24 hours of presale than any Marvel Cinematic Universe movie in history. This was a title previously held by mega-hit Captain America: Civil War, which went on to bring in $1.132 billion at the box office in 2016.
Quite the impressive start for Black Panther which opens in theaters on February 16, 2018.
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020