Blue Bayou Restaurant (Disneyland)
Blue Bayou Restaurant Description:
Let your eyes adjust to the perpetual twilight of this truly unique setting where the bayou is, literally, by you! With the thrill of spotting Pirates of the Caribbean passenger boats as they sail through the eatery, Blue Bayou has been a must-visit destination for many Disneyland Resort Guests since its opening in 1967.
Surround yourself in the essence of New Orleans as overhead strings of colorful balloon lanterns cast an enchanting glow, dotting the darkness where crickets chirp, frogs croak and fireflies wink while providing amazing ambiance like none other.
Photo by Emily Stanchfield
Disney Park(s) in this Post:Disneyland Park
- What is Disney Doing for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary?, February 24, 2021
- When Will Disneyland Reopen?, February 23, 2021
- 2021 & 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available!, December 31, 2020
- Disney+ Upcoming Movies and Shows with Release Dates, July 28, 2020
- When Will Disney World Reopen?, April 20, 2020