Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes (Disneyland)
Here is everything you need to know about the amazing Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes attraction at Disneyland including history, reviews, fun facts, photos and more. I hope you find this listing informative and helpful!
Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes Description:
Travel back to a time when water was the fastest mode of transportation. Named after the legendary frontiersman, Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes invite you to embark on a fun-filled expedition where exciting new discoveries await you around every river bend.
Navigate the Rivers of America
Cruise full circle around Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island and take in the sights and sounds of 3 different lands—the backwoods of Frontierland, the wrought-iron railings of New Orleans Square and the peak of Chick-A-Pin Hill towering over Critter Country. Along the river’s edge, sharp-eyed explorers will observe:
- The new north bank of the Columbia Gorge, complete with a beautiful waterfront and 5 sparkling waterfalls
- The rustic cabin of a frontier settler
- An idyllic Native American village
- A busy beaver at work chewing on the train trestle
- A moose enjoying a leisurely lunch
- A Haunted Mansion lurking in the shadows
- A skunk staring down raccoons
- Mountain lions relaxing in the sun
- An osprey guarding its nest
- The Disneyland Railroad steaming into the wilderness
While you’ll get a very unique perspective of the Rivers of America from the Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes, the attraction follows the same path as 2 larger ships: the Mark Twain Riverboat and the Sailing Ship Columbia.
Photo by Castles, Capes & Clones
Disney Character(s) in this Post:Davy Crockett (Davy Crockett)
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages for 2023 Now Available!
- A Complete Rundown of Epcot Changes from 2019-2022
- 10 Things You Should Be Excited For At Walt Disney World in 2022
- The Main Benefits of Genie Plus at Walt Disney World (yes, there are a few)
- 2022 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Details | Disney World Resources